Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tune Hotel Danga Bay

Went Tune Hotel Danga Bay by coach from MBS yesterday. 12 SGD one way. Journey time about 1.5 hrs.

Had foot reflex in Festive Street Market - 38 MYR/1hr. Cheap cheap. In Singapore, I pay 38 SGD/40mins. Foot reflex is good because it aids in blood circulation. I felt pain when they pressed the acu-point on sinus and gastric... Very true. Cos I always wake up having running nose, and food never gets digested in my stomach. Too much gastric juice.

Next time I go I must tell that old lady from Chiangmai to be gentler, cos I had to walk back to the hotel limply. Power!

Napped in the room until it was dinner time. Bought 1 roti boy from that same market which I had to walk for 10 minutes. Then had mee rebus which doesn't taste like our usual mee rebus. Cos the mee rebus that I ate was indonesian style. Still it was a good try and new experience, and I turned out to like it.

Watched a show on National Geographic on air disaster. After I slept I dreamt of 1 old lady committing suicide by jumping down a building. Today news reported the crash of an Air China flight in China.

Reached back MBS at about 12nn.

Took bus to Esplanade and walked to Raffles City. Met mum, sis and jeck. Had lunch at Shokudo before checking into Fullerton Bay Hotel room 620. Sis booked for her 3 nites stay there to celebrate her birthday.

One night 388 SGD! Very nice hotel. I loved the pool overlooking Marina Bay.

Mum and I walked to MBS for dinner. Fried rice tasted horrible! Plain. Char siew puff was so dry. Both of them wasted the space in my stomach! Could have filled it with something better. I don't usually fuss over food, and when I does, you know the standard.

Left with 4 more days to play before school starts on mon. Finally.