Saturday, August 27, 2011

Funny customers

NATAS travel fair this weekend but I'm stationed in office. Lots of calls coming in, some silly questions from customers. One inquired about turkey and wanted to know if December will snow. Even though I know I am not a fortune teller, I said it will "confirm snow" in the hope that the customer will buy from me.

Another fellow on the phone asked me about the itinerary for 5 days 3 nights Tokyo, Mt Fuji and Yokohama. She's a very price-sensitive customer seeking dates with 1-for-1 promotion.

Me: Day 1 check in at airport. Day 2 reach Tokyo, go Mt Fuji and later Yokohama. Day 3 Tokyo city tour. Day 4 Tokyo free at leisure. Day 5 return to Singapore.

Woman: Oh! Actually very short hor.

Me: Because you're asking for 5 days mah!

Woman: Oh, ok thanks.