Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Intensive product training

Yesterday was my first day at work.

As usual, HR matter briefing first thing in the morning at HQ. Can't name my company.

Went to my office in Bugis, new and super bright. Made my head spinning. Aircon directly above me. So I can best describe how winter is like to my clients. It's bitterly cold and desolate..

Learned about company's businesses and products. 1001 itineraries for me to get familiar with. Sights description, visa, climate, travelling time between cities, meals, hotels. My goodness..

Today I was being trained on using the reservation system before heading to HQ for almost 4 hours product training on long haul tours - EU, USA, NZ, AU, Egypt, South Africa, India, Dubai, Israel. The price structure looked so much like stock prices.

Reached home and researched on Europe and attractions info.

Goodnight world.