Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here's June again

May 2011 ended with my last paper on the 19th and trips to Suzhou (19-23 May), Bali (23-27 May) and Malacca/Port Dickson (28-29 May). Back-to-back trips are cool but tiring! It's my only few chances left to do it cos I'll lose my stamina soon when I start work, and when I hit 30 in 4 years' time.

Come tomorrow I'm bringing mum for health check at Raffles Hospital. She still don't know she has to undergo it. Cos I told her MOE required me to bring 1 parent for pre-employment health check. No choice cos she won't go otherwise.

Weather is freaking hot today as I went to Bugis' temple this afternoon. My skin is melting.

Throat felt itchy halfway when asleep last night, and I know I'm getting heaty with fried food. So I bought 1kg of mangosteen for 5 bucks to cool down. Durian is the king of fruits. Mangosteen is the queen!